Monday 6 October 2014

Paula - Getting used to life in London


When I was a child I used to spent my holidays in a beach village not so far to my town. My cousins and I spent two months of holidays with my grandparents in this village. I remember we always had fun and we made a lot of friends. When setember arrived I used to cried because I didn’t want to return to my house and school.
Last four years I had studied in University at Barcelona and I’m really convinced that this years are the most wonderful in my life. In mornings I’d went to University and took lesons since 3 am. In the afternoons I’d spent my time with my friends did our homeworks or went out in some pub. In this years I lived with two of my bestfriends and we would haved dinner together everday. At the weekends I used to go to my town.
My mother is always getting nervous so quickly with the tasks of the home and we are always arguing. When we live together she is always saying to me thaht i have to clean my room.

Now I live in London and most mornings I’ll having milk ans toasts for breakfast. Later I go to the school and when the lessons are finish I’ll always have lunch out of my home because I have to go to work and I don’t have time for going and having lunch at my home. In London I’ll always go to the bed at 11 pm because I’m tired, in Spain I used to go to bed at 12 or 1 pm.
I think I’ll never getting used to the far distance in London. I’m always annoying about to take the underground or the bus for go to anywhere.  However, I’m getting used to typicall food in London. At the first momento when I arrived I didn’t like so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment