Sunday 12 October 2014

Minkyu - Caught Red Handed

I would like to tell a story happened to me. To say exactly, not to me but to a girl. When I was 18years old I always went to the gym right after school. Normaly, I exercised for about 3hours from 7pm, so It used to be finished 10ish.

Oneday, I finished the exercise and was on the way home. I was riding a bicycle and passing by an elementary school near the gym. I was knackered so I didn't pay my attention to anything. It was dark at that time and there were no people. However, Suddenly there was a strange shout in the school ground. It was amazingly loud and horrifying. I am pretty sure I have never heard like that sound in my life. It was not like a shout in films. It was real and like monster's. I got off my bycicle immediately and ran into the school. 

When I got there. There was a girl and a stranger running out from her. He tried to molest her but he saw me. I tried to catch him. It was too far and I needed to take care of her because she was almost faint. I took her to her home and called the police and told about the situation but I don't know if he was caught or not even until now. I thought on the way back home if I hadn't been there what situation would have been happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment