Sunday 19 October 2014

Sung - An interesting Anecote

I want to talk about my travels
on 2013 I was travel travelled to India and Nepal
in India so many people try to defraud to me
for example I asked to people to how can i go to Pahar ganj
despite the fact that they told me that was destroyed by terror, I went to go there
and there was normal
and many Indians try to defraud me but i ignored them and
one of Korean friends who met in new deli  he was defrauded because one indian guy gaves coffee to him and my friend drank that coffee after he woke up he was near to river without nothing. without bad people it was so such a nice travel holiday/vacation
anyway after india i was go went to Nepal for hiking in the himalayas
although i didnt have much time, I went to poon hill
it was so nice to see sunrise  

No comments:

Post a Comment