Sunday 5 October 2014

Rodolfo - Getting used to life in London

1.When I was a child I used to play football in the main square of my hometown with my schoolmates. I really enjoyed that period of my life! I wish I could turn back time just to taste again, with more consciousness, the peaceful feeling of childhood.

2. Before I came in London I used to work out three times a week. Since I'm here, I just had time for a quick jogging session in Hyde Park, after which I had to organize my new activities. In Rome I had a band too, but I had to give up trials for a while due to my departure.

3. I'm always putting off to clean up my kitchen, but when I decide to do it, I hear the "London calling" and I go out for a walk.

4. Sometimes it's really annoying when parents do a lot of questions when you're not in the mood to talk so much.

5. Most mornings I won't have breakfast because I'm not used to eat when it's so early, and I'll take the underground to go to work.

6. I'll never get used to drink as so many beers as English people are used to.

7. In Rome, as long as we have an awful bus and underground system, I was used to drive the car to get anywhere. Since I'm in London, I'm getting used to go with the Tube in every moment of the day. And I think that's cheaper and more relaxing too!

8. When I'm abroad I'm used to walking a lot, because I love to discover nice and secret places instead of the usual touristic locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment