Sunday 12 October 2014

Benny - It seemed an average day when..

It was a day of September and the house was completely empty: indeed my parents were at work and my sister Susanna and I were going to the seaside for a weekend.It seemed an average day however suddenly my phone rang and, when my mother said me that some thieves had been in our house, I felt my heart stopped throbbing. Immediately Susanna and I came back home, we went in and saw a dramatic situation: all rooms were upside down, all wardrobes were opened and our books and clothes were wherever in the house. Firstly we tried to understand how they had been able to come in and we began looking around. On the floor we could see some tracks guided in the kitchen, therefore we followed them and we saw a window completely broken. In that moment I realised that before I felt the apartment I hadn’t closed its: it was my fault and I thought “ If I had checked the windows before I came out, thieves wouldn’t have come in my home”. Since this moment I check again and again all the windows before I go out, due to I hope that was the last time I was a victim of a burglary.

Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment