Sunday 19 October 2014

Luciano - An interesting Anecote

I want to talk about the trip I had this summer in one of the most magnificient places people can visit in China, the Huangshan mountains, it is actually not a really high mountain but contrarily to the apparent normal aspect it hides in its various creeks a heavenly landscape that makes it a place where everyone should go at least once. It looked like a surreal scenario, in fact my cousin, who was skeptical at the beginning, changed her idea mind so fastly that she turned out to be more excited than how I was before going there, anyway it was a great experience that amazed me so much and despite the long walk we had been having for a couple of hours before reaching the edge it was in the end worth at all, also because we slept on top of it surrounded by the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment