Sunday 12 October 2014

Luciano - The Gypsy and the Phone

It was last year, i was back from London for just few days and a really lucky thing happened to me, while i was out with my friends and taking the tube, a gypsy stole my mobile from my pocket, after just few seconds i realized i was robbed so i started to look around and ask my friends if they had seen the fact, suddenly one of them really calmly told me: "yeah, i've seen the gypsy stealing your mobile", and i was like "WTF, you've just watched the scene and haven't told me anything?!". Then, i tried to get off the train and follow her, but unexpectedly when i was about to step out, the gypsy dropped my phone on the ground, infact the overcrowded number of people that were obscructing the exit door trapped her arms inside the vehicle so that she couldn't escape. I wonder what would have happened if i had lost my mobile, fortunately everything went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment