Sunday 19 October 2014

Benny - An interesting Anecote

I was preparing for one of my last exams at the university of architecture, and I was really nervous. It was three o’clock at the night and I had not already yet finished all my drawings despite the fact that I had been working hard for months. I could not see the end and my mind was in a situation of confusion due to the stressingful semester, so I thought that it would have been better if I had given up.

I was going to sleep when my roommate asked me: “Where are you going? You can not give up now!”. Although I was really tired, I carried on my work and I finished at seven in the morning. The exam should have begun would begin at nine o’clock therefore I run in to a copy shop to print the drawings, which were thought supposed to be in a grey scale colour. When I was hanging up my tables I could not believe in my eyes: all the drawings were purple!! I had did not have time to check them in the copy shop, so I should have taken the exam with them.  All people that watched the exam were disconcerted, indeed I could see their annoyed looks. By the way, the teacher seemed to appreciate my work. To sum up, I managed to pass the exam in spite of my purple drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment