Sunday 19 October 2014

Francesca - An interesting Anecote

The best travel journey that I ever done was last year with my cousin in California, exactly in San Diego.
We arrived there on in July and we had to stay all the month.
When we arrived there, after 10 hours by plane, we were very tired and the taxi brought us in to a strange place.
By the way we were happy because our vacations was starting.
At first we saw many bad caravans and I was scarred because I couldn't believe that theese this would be my future "house".
After one kilometer we found our caravan; I wanted cry, I had never seen a place like that!
The caravan was terrible, dirty and too small for me, my cousin and the other people who lived there.
Althrough Throughout the situation, we had to stay there because we had paid and we didn't know another place where we could sleep.
The secondo day of our trip we started to go around the city and meet some people. We spent a lot of the time on the beach during the day and in a club during the night.
The clubs was amazing whereas. However, closures closing time was so early, until 4 a.m.
The first week was so funny such fun and interesting in spite of the house and the strange people who lived there.
Since the first week we went to visit some cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tiguana and every time was amazing.
I had never met some people like in California, everybody was so friendly even though I didn't speak a good english.
The time passed very quickly and after a few days we had to go back to Italy.
I can't forget this vacation because I saw incredible places and I could meet many people from all over the world.
I hope to travel again with my cousin, maybe in another state except Africa because we had a bad experience.
Even thought we don't live in the same city when we have free time we always stay together as a sisters.
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment