Saturday 4 October 2014

Sung - Getting used to life in London

    When i was child i used to go out with my friends and played with my friends all the day
    for example i was tried to get dragon fly, frog or tadpole like this
   that time was environmenal life

   Before to came here i'd like to playing computer games like league of legend
   or i went out with my friends then go to pub or night club
   and sometime i went library for studying it was boring but i had to go

    I always checking the time for how long it will take to go place where i did an appointment

     Nothing speacial but one of my friend sometimes break the appointment
     it makes me upset

      I'll try to prepare for going school and try to wake up ealry

     I'll never get used to eating fish&chips

     I'm getting used to take a rest and doing something slowly
  
    I used to spending much money than in my country
    its so bad but i dont have other choice

No comments:

Post a Comment