Sunday 28 September 2014

Luciana - Describing myself as a langauge learner

I’ve been studying English for almost 10 years.
I started to study English at the elementary school.
What I can remember, since I was very young, is that the lessons were all based on games and songs.
In middle school I started to study a little more seriously, studying grammar.
I continued to study even in high school, where I got the certifications PET and FIRST certificates.
For almost two years I did not speak English and I have not studied more much, so that my level has gone down.
I started over last year to study at Cambridge and I continued throughout the year by taking private lessons.
As well as participateing in the lessons and studying individually, often I see the I often watch TV series subtitled in English and I read books in English.
I'm pretty satisfied with my level of English, but I would like to take it much higher.

I would also like to be able to take the IELTS with and get a level of 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment