Monday 29 September 2014

Shohei - Describing myself as a langauge learner

1. I've been studying English for 8 years.
2. In the first lesson I started learning the alphabet. It was completly different. I attempted to memorise with a song. I was always confused the sequence between "m" and "n".
3. I took an exam to pass the go to uni. I had to read an article that were was composed of 4500 words within 80 minutes. I had usually attained 75%, but my score was 65%. I was shocked.
4. Actually I haven't got any strong reason. Yet I purely enjoy studying. I have been thinking about my future, I mean what I wanna do. It's obscure. I'm sure that studying English can spread my possibility and it would be enrich my life.
5. To be honest, I'm unwilling to go to the USA. I had decided to go to Newzealand New Zealand after I would come go back to Japan.
6. My English level is so so, I think coz it's unsteady. I'm do not always speaking fluently. It's considerably different dependsing on the topic. The problem is when I talk with English people I'm overwhelmed. So I attempt to provide my own every time.
7. There is TV in my room. I try to listen every day. It has been long time since I watched TV in Brighton. I became able to grasp the entire content in of the News.
8. There are so many phrasal verbs. It's They're challenging for me. I'll have to remember them coz English always uses them in daily life. It would be more confortable if I made good use of it them.
9. Especially, my emphasis is speaking. I feel my reading skill is decreasing, but I'm gonna do it intensively in Japan. I wanna add more specific thing each topic.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very good writing homework. There are very few mistakes. Well done.

    You used lots of nice connectives like "to be honest", "the problem is" and "especially", which made it very interesting to read.

    Please work on using "a/an" and "the" more accurately. For example: I read AN article, go to THE USA, I was able to grasp THE entire content.

    Lastly, I've underlined some words which are correct, but very informal. We only use them in informal speaking or in internet chatrooms. We shouldn't write them in a semi-formal situation like this writing homework.

    wanna = want to
    coz = because
    gonna = going to

    ReplyDelete